Pre Christmas Breaks
At The Killarney Park
December is a month of sparkling lights, soothingly familiar music, warm fires and an inevitable little trip down memory lane. Let us create a safe and relaxing space for you to build on these memories and make new ones, in one of Killarney’s best hotels.
This year The Killarney Park have pulled out all the stops on the Christmas décor and the hotel will be transformed into a magical place for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
The Killarney Park Festive Break, is bursting with Chrismassy delight and sparkling style. Enjoy two nights’ accommodation in a room type of your choice, with a full breakfast included each morning. A three course dinner is included on one evening, in The Peregrine, and naturally, dining options will have a Christmas twist to them.
Guests are treated to mulled wine on arrival, to get the festive mood started and we invite you to chat to our Concierge team about some lovely ideas of what to do and see while you are staying in Killarney over the Festive Season.
The Killarney Park Festive Break Includes:
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation
- Dinner in The Peregrine or The Garden Bar on one evening (depending on package choice)
- Mulled wine on arrival
- Complimentary use of the pool and gym
- Complimentary secure parking
Our Top Tips
Things To Do In Killarney
- Get that book you’ve been dying to read and find a cosy spot in the Library, curl up at the fireside and sip on a perfect Irish coffee or Hot Whiskey.
- Take a stroll around Killarney town and enjoy the Christmas lights and décor. The Cathedral is also spectacularly lit during the festive season.
- Put on the walking boots and get yourself onto a mountain. Killarney is ideal as there are so many choices depending on fitness levels.
- A personal favourite for the average walker is Torc Mountain. There’s a beautiful waterfall at the base. The climb is not too strenuous but the reward at the top is spectacular.
- Taking things a little more seriously, try out Mangerton mountain. This would be a longer walk and can be thought of as Torc’s “big brother”. Warm clothing is essential as the temperatures at the top drop considerably.
- Hiking enthusiasts and those with a competitive edge and a desire to tick Ireland’s highest mountain off their bucket list can take on the challenge of Carrantuohill. We are happy to recommend local guides and would suggest setting aside a full day for this.
- History and culture fans would enjoy a day of exploring some of Killarney’s famous heritage sites. Killarney House is just across the road from the Hotel. Muckross House, Muckross Abbey, Ross Island Copper Mines, Innisfallen Island, Aghadoe Cathedral and Round Tower and St. Mary’s Cathedral are a few more of our favourites – talk to our outstanding Concierge Team to find out what will suit you best.
- Take advantage of a quiet dip in the pool after breakfast. This is a great way to energise and recharge the batteries and a super way to start the day. Robes and slippers are provided so that you can prepare in the comfort of your rooms if you wish. Ideally this could be followed by a few hours of spa pampering and downtime.