The Killarney Park commits to measuring waste consumption every month and implement the following initiatives to reduce consumption:
- Adopt a reduce, reuse, recycle policy throughout the property.
- We work with our suppliers on a continuous basis to reduce packaging.
- Educate staff in relation to recycling and aim to do the same with our guests.
- We strive to compost and recycle as much as possible. We have added a recycling bin to each guest bedroom to ensure our efforts lie both with our own team and with our guests.
- General waste: This bin is the LAST Resort; with landfill we lose ☹