Update from Niamh O'Shea - General Manager
16th March 2020 Update: We have made the decision to temporarily close The Killarney Park and The Ross. The hotels are scheduled to reopen on the 30th March 2020. This decision was not taken lightly, nor was it an easy one to make, however we feel that it is in the best interests of our team, community and guests. During the initial stages of the Covid-19 outbreak, we put immediate steps into place to assist our guests and clients during these uncertain times.
These efforts have included;
- Additional cleaning procedures in all areas of the hotel, including increasing the frequency of these cleaning routines with an emphasis on all high-touch areas.
- Placing hand sanitizers in key areas around the hotel, including our lobby, each bedroom floor and other public spaces.
- Educating our employees on the steps they should be taking to keep themselves safe and healthy, including the expectation to stay home if they don’t feel well for any reason.
We continue to regularly monitor updates from the HSE (Health Service Executive) and our government and the WHO (World Health Organisation) and are will continue to follow their advice and recommendations.
We understand the uncertainty brought on by current events and the hesitation you may have when booking a new reservation for later on in 2020, or when deciding whether to keep an existing reservation for this year. To provide additional peace of mind, please note the following is applicable to all leisure travel reservations;
- All current and new reservations (after 29th March 2020) made directly with the hotel for stays through 31st May can be cancelled without penalty up to 25 hours in advance.
- For reservations made via online travel agents or other third party travel professionals, please contact our booking provider for information on their policies.
We encourage you to call us with any questions or concerns you may have at +353 64 6635555 and visit this page for up-to-date information.
Thank you for your support and loyalty. We look forward to welcoming you as our guest soon.