Christmas at The Killarney Park
All wrapped up
Whilst so much has changed during the course of this year, we feel that Christmas should always be cherished. This is a time to reflect on all that we DO have, all that we have managed to hold onto and all that we can be thankful for. We’ve navigated many ups and downs and now is the time to stop and truly cherish those that are precious in our lives.
As always, The Killarney Park is sprinkled with the magical glow of Christmas. The open fires fill the hotel with the toasty aromas of Christmas, the classic Christmas décor instantly transports you back to your childhood days of a festive wonderland and the sounds of Christmas music bring it all together. We invite you to be a part of our festive season at The Killarney Park.
Below are a few ideas we’ve put together to help make Christmas extra special.
- Christmas Gift Ideas: Take a look at our most popular Christmas Gift Ideas. There are beautiful choices for everyone to enjoy. From weekend getaways to spa pampering products for himself.
- Pre-Christmas Breaks: A perfect way to spend some quality time together before the rush of Christmas sets in. Whether it’s some quiet time together as a couple, an exciting reunion of friends or an active family adventure in Killarney, there is always something for everyone to do during the festive season in Killarney.
- The Little Shop of Lovely Things: If you haven’t heard about The Little Shop of Lovely Things or had a chance to pop in and see all the … “Lovely Things”, then do yourself a favour and visit us in The Ross (our little sister hotel, just over the road). Living up to it’s name, it’s a little haven of treats and delectable delights. Everything is handmade, bursting with flavour and wrapped up in a safe and environmentally friendly way. Mix and match, a bag of treats to drop to a loved one, a picnic snack while strolling through the park, delicious foods for the pantry – it’s all available weekly at The Little Shop of Lovely Things. See our product list below.
- Festive Dining Options: Get together with close friends or loved ones to celebrate the Festive Season in The Park Restaurant or The Garden Bar.
- Post Christmas Breaks/Twixmas: We all get lost in that in-between phase and there’s no better time to steal away from it all…
- New Year’s at The Killarney Park: Ring in the New Year in style with a fabulous break which includes New Year’s Eve dinner.