Spring Break Special Offer
Upgrade and Champagne
Escape to the wilds of Kerry for a much needed break. If you’re looking for an escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, then look no further than The Killarney Park. Located in the heart of Killarney town centre, this hotel offers easy access to Kerry’s stunning coastline while still benefitting from being in the vibrant town – with easy walking distance to all that Killarney has to offer.
Spring Break Offer:
- Complimentary room upgrade
- Complimentary chilled bottle of Champagne
- Full Breakfast Included
Enjoy a complimentary room upgrade and a chilled bottle of Champagne on arrival when you book our Spring Break offer. Spring Break Offer is available on selected dates throughout the Spring season.
Adjacent to the hotel are gates into the sprawling 26,000 acre Killarney National Park, with Killarney House conveniently located at the entrance.
Killarney House is a meticulously restored manor house with an interpretive centre. Entrance is free of charge and it is absolutely worth the visit. As you move from room to room, you will learn about the history of the park and all about the people who currently make Killarney the vibrant and beautiful place it is.
Killarney town itself is on your doorstep, making it easy to take a little time out, together or on your own, to wander around the streets and browse the many shops or enjoy a coffee in Killarney’s new outdoor dining area.
Spring Break is the perfect time to get away from it all and treat yourself to a luxury 5 star stay in Killarney. With so much on offer, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
What To Do in Killarney in Spring Time
- A sunrise walk in the National Park, enjoy the fresh blossoms appearing all around and pop into our little sister Luna Wine + Deli for fresh coffee and sambos to finish off with
- An early morning or late evening horse ride through the park – slow paced and breath-taking
- The Gap of Dunloe. (Tours available from mid March) explore this ancient glacial valley by horse and cart, bike, foot… you choose – once you get to Lord Brandon’s cottage and enjoy a rest and some refreshments, you can hitch a ride back across the lakes with one of the friendly boatmen. They’ll fill your head with wonderful stories and drop you off on dry ground at Ross Castle.
- A pre-breakfast swim in the hotel’s indoor, heated pool and a dip in the outdoor hot tub
- Setting aside some me-time for a bit of pampering in The Spa at The Killarney Park
- A day trip to Dingle Peninsula is definitely a must if time permits. The town of Dingle is alive with cultural arts and artisan foods. Kids will love a boat trip into the bay or a visit to the aquarium and the coastal cliff route around Slea Head is breath taking. Many of the boating companies operate on weekends in February and full-time from mid-March.
- One of the National Parks more rewarding walks, Torc Mountain, is a relatively gentle hill climb with stunning views at the top or you can take on Ireland’s highest mountain and summit Carrantuohill. We’re happy to recommend some local guides.
- Explore the world-renowned Ring of Kerry with loads of lovely little coastal villages and sandy beaches for stop-off points along the way.
- Pop over to our trendy sister hotel, The Ross (just across the road) The dessert menu is decadent, and a great bottle of Natural Wine or freshly shaken cocktail will get the evening off to a good start… you can’t beat a bit of down time after an energetic day.