One Night Free this March & April
Stay Longer for Less
When you’ve settled into the comfort of your spacious guestroom and grown accustomed to the personalised attention which is synonymous with The Killarney Park, the very last thing you want to do is leave. So why not stay a little longer, for less? Give yourself time to enjoy the wide open spaces and the abundance of activities to enjoy in the area.
With our One Night Free package, your final night stay is with our compliments.
When you book 3 or more nights at The Killarney Park, we will gift you one of your nights free of charge. This is an incredible opportunity to extend that much needed break without having to compromise on the quality of your choice.
Take advantage of getting a night in Ireland’s number one hotel, (Tripadvisor 2021) at no extra cost, and simply enjoy your time together with friends or loved ones. This offer will be limited to a number of bookings, so we would encourage you to grab the opportunity while it is available, to avoid any disappointment.
How To Book: Simply enter your midweek March/April arrival and departure dates on the booking page (making it a minimum of 3 nights) and our booking system will automatically show you the deduction and savings on the Bed and Breakfast package if your dates qualify. Certain dates are not available for this promotion. Contact our Reservations Team if you wish to discuss availability in more detail.
There is so much to do in Killarney, we’ve listed our teams top tips below.
What To Do In Killarney
- Head into the park, entrance gates to The Killarney National Park are located just across the road from the hotel
- Visit Killarney House and Gardens, located at the entrance gates to The Killarney National Park, entrance is free of charge and the gardens are a lovely place to relax.
- Put on the walking boots and get yourself onto a mountain. Killarney is ideal as there are so many choices depending on fitness levels.
- A personal favourite for the average walker is Torc Mountain. There’s a beautiful waterfall at the base. The climb is not too strenuous but the reward at the top is spectacular.
- Taking things a little more seriously, try out Mangerton mountain. This would be a longer walk and can be thought of as Torc’s “big brother”. Warm clothing is essential as the temperatures at the top can drop considerably.
- Hiking enthusiasts and those with a competitive edge and a desire to tick Ireland’s highest mountain off their bucket list can take on the challenge of Carrantuohill. We are happy to recommend local guides and would suggest setting aside a full day for this.
- History and culture fans would enjoy a day of exploring some of Killarney’s famous heritage sites. Muckross House, Killarney House, Muckross Abbey, Ross Island Copper Mines, Innisfallen Island, Aghadoe Cathedral and Round Tower and St. Mary’s Cathedral are a few favourites.
- Take advantage of an early morning dip in the pool followed by some spa pampering. This is a great way to energise and recharge the batteries and a super way to start the day. Robes and slippers are provided so that you can prepare in the comfort of your rooms if you wish. Take a peek at our Spa Menu to choose the perfect treatment.