A Golfer's Dream
When you think about golfing in Ireland, Killarney, and the surrounding areas, come straight to the forefront. A mecca for all levels of golfers, from beginners right through to the seasoned players. For a gathering of golfing friends to couples spending some time together on the pristine fairways, we have put together an excellent value golf package that would suit all those looking for a short golf break in Killarney.
Enjoy two nights luxury accommodation in The Killarney Park, located in the heart of Killarney town. Full breakfast is included each morning and two rounds of golf during your stay.
Day one is spent at the foot of Ireland’s highest mountain range and winding your way around the stunning lakeside fairways of Killeen Course (Killarney Golf and Fishing Club). Killeen has played host to the Irish Open on a number of occasions and is a truly remarkable parkland course.
Day two takes you 40min outside of Killarney town, to Dooks Links course, one of Ireland’s oldest links courses. Dooks is perfectly located on the sea edge and offers a combination of great golfing and outstanding scenery.
Please contact The Killarney Park to discuss tee times. Unfortunately both courses are closed on Sundays.
- Safe and secure storage for your golf clubs
- Local advice on the golf courses in the area
- Early breakfasts on request
- The hotel is located right in the heart of Killarney Town and is adjacent to Killarney National Park. This means that there are plenty of options, within walking distance, for any non-golfers to enjoy
- The Spa at The Killarney Park. A perfect opportunity for any non-golfers to have a little downtime and equally wonderful for that post-golf massage.