Covid-19 Spa Etiquette
To keep you and our team safe during Covid-19, we request that you take note of the below guidelines.
- You will be asked to complete an electronic consultation form which needs to be returned to us 24 hours before your treatment. If any medical concerns are highlighted, a member of The Spa will contact you to discuss this.
- We ask that you arrive no more than 10 minutes before your treatment is due to commence. Your therapist will collect you from the waiting area and escort you to your sanitised treatment room. You will be asked to sanitise your hands prior to the treatment.
- During your treatment you therapist will be wearing personal protective equipment; this will consist of a disposable apron and visor.
- Between each treatment, the treatment rooms are stripped of all linen used and thoroughly sanitised.
- At the end of your treatment, you will be able to rest in our relaxation room for up to 30 minutes.