Killarney Summer Breaks
There’s no denying that the long, late summer evenings and the mild weather, makes Killarney an exceptional Summer destination. Killarney is known fondly as “the town in the park” and The Killarney Park Hotel is located right in the heart of this beautiful open space.
Stepping out of the doors, will literally have you on the edge of the 25,000 acre Killarney National Park and there are an extensive range of things to do from this point, without even needing to dig out the car keys.
Killarney House is just across the road and offers an interesting interpretive center and entrance is free of charge. The surrounding gardens are perfect for a family picnic or just to sit and watch the world go by. Throughout the park are an elaborate network of walking and cycle paths, with signage showing various routes to explore.
Discover the ancient ruins of Ross Castle, skim stones across the lake, admire the grandeur of Muckross House and its perfectly manicured gardens, take a short boat trip to Innisfallen Island, enjoy a jaunting car ride along the lake edge or enjoy a picnic in the fresh outdoors… the list is endless.
The Killarney Park has a number of packages and offers for your summer staycation.
- Summer Escape: Two nights accommodation with breakfast each morning and dinner on one evening.
- Family Staycations: We love to welcome our littlest guests and have a few different family options available.
- 4th Night Free: Why not book a 3 night stay and we will gift you one free night. (selected dates available)
- 5 Night Stay: Stay five nights with two dinners included.
- Eco-Awareness Package: For those who share our love for the environment and sustainable travel, our Eco-Awareness Package is a two night break with breakfast included. We will gift you a sustainable water bottle and will also arrange to have a tree planted on your behalf.