Stay a 4th Night Free
Be Our Guest
Lingering longer over the Autumn and Winter months is a real treat at The Killarney Park. The fresh crisp air outside and the abundance of crackling fires inside, make the perfect combination.
When you book a 4 night stay at The Killarney Park, we will gift you one night free of charge. This is an incredible opportunity to extend that much needed break without having to compromise on the quality of your choice.
Take advantage of getting a 4th night in Ireland’s most luxurious hotel, at no extra cost, and simply enjoy your time together with friends or loved ones. This offer will be limited to a number of bookings, so we would encourage you to grab the opportunity while it is available, to avoid any disappointment.
Simply enter your arrival and departure dates on the booking page (making it a 4 night stay) and our booking system will automatically show you the deduction and savings on the Bed and Breakfast package. Certain dates are not available for this promotion.
There is so much to do in Killarney, we’ve listed our teams top tips below.
What To Do In Killarney
- Head into the park to witness the rutting of the deer (talk to us first if you are unsure of common safety measures and best times to go). Each Autumn, this annual deer mating season takes place in the National Park. You can hear the echoey bellowing of the stags and the clashing of horns. Guided walks are also available.
- Get that book you’ve been dying to read and find a cosy spot in the Library, curl up at the fireside and sip on a perfect Irish coffee.
- Put on the walking boots and get yourself onto a mountain. Killarney is ideal as there are so many choices depending on fitness levels.
- A personal favourite for the average walker is Torc Mountain. There’s a beautiful waterfall at the base. The climb is not too strenuous but the reward at the top is spectacular.
- Taking things a little more seriously, try out Mangerton mountain. This would be a longer walk and can be thought of as Torc’s “big brother”. Warm clothing is essential as the temperatures at the top drop considerably.
- Hiking enthusiasts and those with a competitive edge and a desire to tick Ireland’s highest mountain off their bucket list can take on the challenge of Carrantuohill. We are happy to recommend local guides and would suggest setting aside a full day for this.
- For families with younger children (roughly age 10 and under) there’s a fabulous walk around Ross Island, starting and ending at Ross Castle. We have a treasure trail map and kids need to find all the hidden markers to win a treat back at the hotel. With the excitement of the treasure hunt, the little ones won’t even realise the distance they’ve covered on this loop walk.
- History and culture fans would enjoy a day of exploring some of Killarney’s famous heritage sites. Muckross House, Killarney House, Muckross Abbey, Ross Island Copper Mines, Innisfallen Island, Aghadoe Cathedral and Round Tower and St. Mary’s Cathedral are a few favourites.
- Take advantage of a quiet dip in the pool after breakfast. This is a great way to energise and recharge the batteries and a super way to start the day. Robes and slippers are provided so that you can prepare in the comfort of your rooms if you wish. We recommend you chat to Reception or Concierge about booking some pool time. With distancing and safety policies in place, guest numbers, in the pool, are monitored. Ideally this could be followed by a few hours of spa pampering and downtime.