A Cyclists Dream
Every cycle enthusiast simply must have Killarney on their bucket list. The town is located adjacent to 25,000 acres of rugged National Park. This means 25,000 acres of mountains, lakes and windy pathways to explore in the saddle.
The reason why The Killarney Park and, adjacent sister hotel, The Ross are number one choices for most cyclists is simple. They know exactly what you need. Why? Marcus Treacy, one of the hotel owners and operators, is a long standing member of Cycling Ireland and has represented Ireland a number of times on the national and international road racing circuit. Marcus has a complete understanding and knowledge of what cycling enthusiasts are looking for from the moment they arrive to either of the hotels.
- Safe and secure storage for your bicycle.
- Expert advice on where to cycle and what to prepare for.
- Early breakfasts on request for those heading off at dawn.
- Biker’s Lunch. A packed lunch for day-trips
- The “Quick Wash” – A simple and speedy laundry service for muddy gear. No frills!
- Drop Offs. Bike and Cyclist drop offs can be arranged and are charged for depending on the distance from the hotel. Our Concierge Team would be happy to assist with this.
- Both hotels are located right in the heart of Killarney Town and are adjacent to Killarney National Park. This means that there are plenty of options, within walking distance, for any non-cyclists to enjoy.
- The Spa at The Killarney Park. A perfect opportunity for any non-cyclists to have a little downtime and equally wonderful for that post-cycle massage.
Our Trendy Little Sister
If you’d prefer a boutique hotel that is bursting with vibrant energy and trendy design styles, try our little sister, The Ross. The Ross is a small 4* Deluxe hotel located just over the road from The Killarney Park. We invite you to make use of our complimentary parking at The Killarney Park. Our 20% Cyclist’s Offer is available in both of our hotels.