Win Dinner for Four in The Peregrine
Terms & Conditions
- The prize consists of a 3 course dinner for four people in The Peregrine. No beverages are included in this prize.
- The prize is valid for 6 months from announcement of the winner. Bookings must be made and are subject to availability.
- The prize winner must make themselves and their prize voucher known to the hotel when booking the dinner.
- The prize may not be used during Bank Holidays and Special Events.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18.
- One winner will be selected at random, by The Killarney Park, on 25th March, and will be notified by email after this date.
- This competition is in no way endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook or Instagram.
- The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- This competition is open to all residents of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Employees of The Killarney Park are not eligible to enter.
- The winner will be selected using a random number generator. The Killarney Park will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Killarney Park’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Killarney Park or The Ross after the winner has been selected.
- The Killarney Park will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- The prize will be valid for 6 months from the date the winner is announced.